Thursday, November 20, 2014

Potential research topics

3) Potential research topics

Choose five topics that you think are potential research topics for your paper and briefly (in 2 to 5 sentences) explain why these topics are of interest to you.
1 .Abortion- I find abortion interesting because it is taking of a life, and i would like to stop it. I want to learn more about this topic. I know Abortion is wrong, and if i can learn more about this topic i would like to stop it.
2. Animal Cruelty- I don't like the idea of animal cruelty. I would like to learn more to see if i can do anything about it. Since I have a dog, and i really like animals this topic interests me because i find animal cruelty wrong. I would like to stop animal cruelty all over the world if i can.
3. Drunk Driving - I think drunk driving is wrong. I feel more people should stop driving while drunk. Since I am about to start driving soon i would like the roads to be safe. In order for the roads to be safe, their has to be no drunk driving. This topic is interesting to me because I would really like the roads to be clean and safe.
4. Cults- I am not to informed on cults. So i would like to know more about them, and how they are created. This is an interesting topic to me.
5. Date Rape- I am not to informed on Date Rape. So I would like to learn more about it to stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment