Thursday, November 20, 2014

2) What "ticks you off"?

Make a list of four or five things that "tick you off." Explain why. (Choose significant things that others might experience as well. For instance, your little brother might tick you off, but there is little chance that this annoyance will yield a possible paper topic). It is possible that one of these annoyances can be transformed into an interesting, engaging, and researchable project.
1. School ticks me off sometimes, because i would get more work than i can handles, and its hard to complete it all in time. School ticks me off because i get alot of work, and not enough time to finish it.
2. Having to walk up the hill to school ticks me off. Since i am tired in the morning and it is very cold, it become harder to walk up the hill to school.
3. Getting up early in the morning to get to school ticks me off.Getting up early ticks me off because sometimes I don't sleep enough at night ,a and i am very tired in the morning, and in school.
4  Animal cruelty ticks me off because it not nice to fair to abuse and innocent animal.If the animal is innocent and didn't do anything to you, and you decide to hit it ticks me off. The animal is innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment