Thursday, December 18, 2014

4a) and 4b)

4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:
What have we been studying in class this year?
I have been study a lot of stuff this year in school. This year i have Spanish 4 and economics, i learned a lot of new stuff in economics such as the stock market, and i didn't learn anything new in Spanish 4. Also this year I have learned a lot in in English 12, I have read a lot of new books and short stories.
Which subjects appeal to me?

History and Spanish 4 appeal to me because learning new things is very interesting. I like Spanish because i learn a new language, and i like history because the past is interesting.
What are people writing about?

People are writing about the Stock Market and Southern Gothic Literature.
What's most interesting to me?

Learning about history is the most interesting to me. I like to learn about past wars, and other stuff that occurred in history, and is important.
Can I find information about that?

Yes i can find information about this. I can look everywhere and find information about history.

4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected?

I find animal cruelty the most interesting topic, because i love animals like my dog and i want this to stop. I think that animal entertainment industry should be regulated by animal owners and carers.  Animal rights activists contend that the use of animals for sports or entertainment can also be considered animal cruelty. They claim that activities such as horse racing, dogfighting and circuses cause animals to suffer needlessly in the name of entertainment. Others believe there is nothing wrong with using animals for entertainment purposes, as long as the animals are treated humanely. I think that animal cruelty is wrong and it should stop. If their is anything i can do to stop it i will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment