Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Everything is Interesting

  1.      The subject I most enjoy reading about is government and global issues because it is very interesting. It allows you to learn about the global problems and issues occurring. I enjoy this because I like to know what happens around the world and not only in the United States.
  2.      My favorite hobby or past time is playing video games on my PS4. I also enjoy playing basketball with my friends any chance I get. I also enjoy watching sports as a hobby such as football on Sundays and basketball everyday.
  3.      If I won the lottery, I would use the money to benefit society by helping individuals who are poor and struggling in life. I would donate to different types of charity's. I would also use the money on my family and buy them things they want, and I would buy myself something like a house or a car.
  4.      The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping the homeless. I like to help the homeless by donating clothes or supplies such as food and water.
  5.      My favorite school subject has been U.S. History because I enjoy learning about the history of the United States. U.S History allows you to learn about significant individuals who made the U.S. what it is today. Also U.S History is my favorite subject because it was an easy class, all I needed to do was taking tests and write essays.
  6. If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be the Economy I would make sure no one is ever poor. I would distribute equal tax to everyone, and make sure nobody is taxed unfairly. I Would also change other problems and issues that I can do if possible.

1 comment: